Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Fascist dream 2

From the AP: "Bush Considers Military Role in Flu Fight"

...Dr. Irwin Redlener, associate dean of Columbia University's Mailman School of Public Health and director of its National Center for Disaster Preparedness, called the president's suggestion an "extraordinarily draconian measure" that would be unnecessary if the nation had built the capability for rapid vaccine production, ensured a large supply of anti-virals like Tamiflu, and not allowed the degradation of the public health system.

"The translation of this is martial law in the United States," Redlener said. ...
AP Link

(Via AMERICABlog.com)

Soldiers everywhere. That's the answer.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Blog about adhd woman -
http://conqueringadd.50webs.com

Anonymous said...

Just letting you know I enjoy reading your blog on my free time.
Come pay me a visit sometime if you want to download full length movies

Anonymous said...

Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
a few. MAKE MONEY NOW

Horse Sense said...

Hi nice blog I am blog surfing and foun you I want to spread the word about the bird flu virus people will need to get immunised ebay have stopped people selling anti flu stuff on their website .. try www.cqbid.com they have less restrictions and are new so maybe people will sell from theremedication tamiflu

Henk said...

Hello,
I noticed that you have an interest in Music and movies just like me. I started this new site about music, movies and games downloading so if you are interested feel free to visit.
Greetings
Henk