Thursday, November 17, 2005

Murtha takes no shit from Cheney

Here's a part of Murtha's speech you don't want to miss. From the NYT

...Mr. Murtha, a 73-year-old Marine Corps veteran of Vietnam combat, lashed back at Vice President Dick Cheney, who in a speech to a conservative group on Wednesday night condemned critics of the Iraq war. "The president and I cannot prevent certain politicians from losing their memory, or their backbone, but we're not going to sit by and let them rewrite history," Mr. Cheney said in an address to the group, Frontiers of Freedom, in Washington.

Mr. Murtha was disdainful of the vice president's remarks, saying that "people with five deferments" had no right to make such remarks. Mr. Cheney, like millions of other young men of the era, avoided military service during the Vietnam war....
Link

Link to Murtha's web site


The Times just can't print negatives about Cheney without softening the blow. What does this crack -- "like millions of other young men of the era, avoided military service during the Vietnam war.." -- add to the article?

When mentioning Cheney they can't help themselves; they must slide in the obligatory shuffles and bows.

6 comments:

big profits said...

Congradulations on a very well written, interesting and surperb blog!

Have you heard about this shocking news?

1000's of Real People in 180+ Countries are Earning
Quiet Fortunes From Home Using the Most Ingenious
Automated Marketing System Ever Invented.

Are you curious to find out what this is all about?

Why not? You Have Nothing to Lose.

You can sign up for this system absolutely free of
charge and check it all out for yourself.

To start off we have a short video presentation we
would like you to watch. Just turn up your speakers
and click on the link below.

Have fun and open your mind!

It is all right here: financial independence It successfully covers financial independence related stuff.

Come and check it out now, Scott :-)

homebusiness said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! You really are very talented and deserve an honest compliment, congradulations! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a legit mlm site/blog. It pretty much covers legit mlm related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time, Scott :-)

Scott A. Edwards said...

As a special token of my appreciation for all your kind help and the wonderful business you have sent my way---I want to give you a free gift.
It is called the "$25000.00 Idea". It will help you in all your endeavors.
Click here: FREE GIFT

scottaedwards said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! You really are very talented and deserve an honest compliment, congradulations! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a low cost multi level marketing site/blog. It successfully covers low cost multi level marketing related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time, Scott.

scott edwards said...

As a special token of my appreciation for all your kind help and the wonderful business you have sent my way---I want to give you a free gift.
It is called the "$25000.00 Idea". It will help you in all your endeavors.
Click here: FREE GIFT

Scott A. Edwards said...

Wow what a cool blog you have here! I am impressed. You really put a lot of time and effort into this. I wish I had your creative writing skills, progressive talent and self- discipline to produce a blog like you did. Your blog really does deserve an honest compliment. If you have some time, stop by my site. It deals with stuff like, click here: network marketing and then feel free to e-mail me with your words of wisdom.

P.S. I'll sure put the word out about your site and I would appreciate any business you may send my. way... Later, Scott.